Auto minifying css not working

Hello, I’m new here, and I can’t figure out how to turn on auto minifying of styles and scripts. I went throw all steps from here: “Why isn’t Auto Minify working”, and nothing helped.
My page rule:
bronehata.com.ua/*
Auto Minify: CSS & JS only, Browser Cache TTL: 2 hours, Cache Level: Standard

my css files:
bronehata.com.ua/wp-content/themes/bronehata/style.css?v=prod1.3
bronehata.com.ua/wp-content/themes/bronehata/style-test.css (I created this small file just to be shure that problem is not in file)

redbot shows that it all seems to be alright:
CF-Cache-Status: HIT
Cf-Bgj: minify

But eventually neither of those files in browser does not respond with minificated code. What could I forget to do?

That file is loading in minified form for me, and the site looks properly formatted. What error is your browser showing?

1 Like

I have no idea how it can be. If so - good. But in browser I just see original file with comments and all those spaces and line breaks. Maybe I need to wait for some time? Or maybe I don’t understand how to properly find cached file?

My file looks like so:

And then if scroll:

If it’s not a cf-cache-status: HIT, then it’s not going to be minified. When I get a HIT, it’s minified.

I get a HIT too

Finally I got it.

I had to flush DNS cache on my computer. I work on mac, so I run terminal command killall -HUP mDNSResponder;sudo killall mDNSResponderHelper;sudo dscacheutil -flushcache.

Then after about minute I seen HIT status in my browser.

Thanks for your reply, after it I realized that the matter is in my computer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.