Authorizing Certificate State For a long time

My SSL State is in Authorizing For abount 5 hours now。
The Help introduces: Provisioning typically takes around 15 minutes for paid plans and up to 24 hours for Free.
MyPlan is Pro Website, And I paid for the paln。Why ssl can’t use till now?

Hi @purcowpro, if you want to share the domain name, the community may be able to assist.

I took a guess and did a quick check. I don’t think your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare. You can you verify this with: $ dig ns example.com +short, you’ll see results something like:
ns1.name1.com.
ns2.name2.com.

These should be something like name1.ns.Cloudflare.com and name2.ns.Cloudflare.com. nameservers are changed with your registrar.

yeah, i change my nameservers from Cloudflare to other place。But because of dns cache, there are still some requests visit the Cloudflare, and Cloudflare cann’t serve the normal way。What can i do with those requests that nameservers are still pointing to Cloudflare? My domain name is purcow.io.

I’d recommend reaching out to support, login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support and explain the situation. They may be able to assist.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.