Authentifizierungstoken

Hello, I try to log into my cloudflare account but I am asked for my Authentifizierungstoken. I dont have one. How can I log in?
No, I did not get any Email with this token and yes I checked my spam.
Thx
Mirko

Now I got one, but when I type it in, I get an error, that it´s the wrong token.

Same here. Starting this morning. I am not able to login to my account because the email with the authentication token does not come through. My account is associated with a web.de mail address.
And a similar situation while trying get to a protected part of my domain via Cloudflare Access. The authentication code email is not coming through.
Any advice?

Eventually one token email cam through and I could login. I switched to 2FA with an OTP app right away …

Same here. Three token Emails came trough (after hours) and the last one worked. BUT my 2FA is disabled… So this leaves a bad and unsecure feeling…

I had to activate my 2FA as well. And I did so immediately when I gained access again this afternoon. I was already using MS Authenticator app for other purposes. So I activated the 2FA in my Cloudflare account, scanned the QR code, … and have 2FA up and running now.

I did exactly the same. Hope that’s it. Thank you for sharing!

You are welcome.
I had similar issues today as well with receiving one-time pin emails for my site protected by Cloudflare Access. Emails to web.de or gmx.de with the pin did not come through or in one case it took ages. I tried a gmail.com address then and that worked right away. So, in my case the root cause might be related to the mail provider, not necessarily to Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.