Attention: Server errors detected

Hi
I got this message “In the last 30 days, your domain encountered a high percentage of origin server errors (408, 429, 502, 503, 504, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524):
Your domain — Origin errors as a % of total requests
xxx.com 54%”

I didn’t find more detail information at Cloudflare portal.
at “Error Analytics” only has “Status Code” “Requests” “Error Rate”
without Subdomain.

How can i get the more informaiton (ex: subdomain) about the “In the last 30 days, your domain encountered a high percentage of origin server errors”

my plan is : Free

thank you for your help

You can go through the various #CommunityTips on each of these errors:

The bottom line is that your server isn’t responding to most requests. With that many errors, a lot of them should be showing up in logs at your host.

hi sdayman
so much thank for your response.
our domain has 50~60 sub domain (host) that i’m thinking have any possibility to get more detail information about the “Attention: Server errors detected”.

may i ask , when i upgrade my plan that can i get more information about this errors?
(sub domain information, now only display my main domain like “xxx.com”)

Someone else posted the same error message, so it may be a false alarm. Have you noticed any connection/performance issues with your websites?

Hi Sdayman
thank you for you kind, and response.
I will/need to check my “ALL” websites then i will know

1 Like

I think its a marketing ploy, I too have received this but only on one site (I have 12 on the same server). No such errors on my server or app logs. The help offered all require a premium account