****.art is not a registered domain

@sandro I think you are new to this industry.
The registrar will not be able to properly configure the domain unless the domain verification process is not complete.

No, I am not new :wink:

The OP will have a misconfigured domain and that’s it. There’s no verification at all involved. The topic has been discussed endlessly.

Oh, @sandro then tell me that why does every registrar ask us to fill in our name. email, phone no. , address, etc WHY? that’s because it’s needed for domain verification, and I am afraid that I won’t be able to explain more

That is is about the registration and is - as already mentioned - completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Unless you are suggesting the OP got his domain suspended by the registrar, but that’s a whole different story and almost never the case in this context.

@accounts116, I would suggest you use the search as there are gazillions of threads about that topic and your domain won’t be configured properly.

@accounts116 there is another reason that Cloudflare doesn’t accept the domain, that’s when the domain doesn’t have its default nameservers.
Pls, tell me your domain name, so that I can check it’s registered and verified properly.

Again, that does not exist and is irrelevant in this context.

@sandro I think you are misguiding everyone.

You are using terms which do not exist in the context of Cloudflare, respectively are irrelevant.

Everything that needs to be said, was already mentioned at ****.art is not a registered domain - #14 by sandro

The OP knows what to do.

@sandro is not, but you certainly are adding to the users confusion.

The normal issues that cause that error message are:

1. Domain is not actually registered
  2. User enters a URL, not a domain name (https://example.com)
  3. Domain does not appear in the Public Suffix List (subdomain.example.com)
  4. Existing nameservers are not valid.
  5. Nameservers in whois are not valid.
2 Likes

And in nine out of eight cases, that’s the reason.

2 Likes

On Whois search *****.art is already registered.

I have verified with the registar, it’s enabled and all the information (Owner, Administrator etc.) are full in details.

I can change successfully the nameservers and point it directly to my project. I just wanted to handle it via the cloudflare as i do with almost all my new projects currently(80+).

This is the first time we got an error like this and i think that the cloudflare doesn’t recognize or like the .art on the domain.

With all the respect, please just stick to the topic and don’t start and argument.

@michael

I am also trying to say the same thing from the beginning

Please understand the situation and then react

1. It is registered and we confirmed
  2. Entered domain and no a URL so that’s out
  3. Checking that.

Pointing to the server worked, but still couldflare can’t see it, trying with nash and wanda of cloudflare didn’t work either.

Thank you, i will try to change the nameservers to the default that the registar ha and try from there.

@accounts116
would you share the domain name so that we can also have a look

Your domain should have active nameservers before you try and add it to Cloudflare.

@accounts116 Michael is right , you domain should have the registrar’s default nameservers before you can add it to cloudflare

Sorry, again wrong. You don’t need default nameservers, you need responding nameservers.

That will be the issue that the OP faces.

How will he get responding nameservers @sandro !
The registrar would give him the default registrar nameservers .