Argo Tunnel - "Named Tunnel" beta

Yes! Please checkout this page https://developers.cloudflare.com/argo-tunnel/routing-to-tunnel/lb.

1 Like

This is really great - but this deploys a sidecar container per pod - how does it handle the case of multiple pods? does the argo tunnel load balance them or?

What’s the fix for ignoring cert errors, specifically a cert that does not contain any IP SANS?

"Unable to reach the origin service. The service may be down or it may not be responding to traffic from cloudflared: x509: cannot validate certificate for 127.0.0.1 because it doesn't contain any IP SANs","time":"2022-05-11T23:22:53Z","message

Passing the --no-tls-verify flag on the command-line or adding the below into your configuration.

ingress:
  - hostname: foo
    service: bar
    originRequest:
      noTLSVerify: true

As an aside, please open a new thread in the future - this thread is from November 2020.

1 Like

Just a heads up - Cloudflare support ticket instructs users to post information in this thread:

" If you are still experiencing issues, provide the following information in the thread:

From there, our Community will be able to further assist you."

Oh hm weird. I’ll close this thread as it’s quite old at this point, so hopefully support will suggest next time for users to create their own thread.

Would you mind sending me the support ticket# - I can help get this link updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing! Didn’t see a way to PM you so I’ll post it here :slight_smile:

1 Like