Argo tunnel error code 400

In setting up the Cloudflare Tunnel , when I go to the cloudflare page to select my domain from Linux commands, after selecting the domain, it gives an error that the number of characters must be between 1 and 120, while the number of characters in my domain is 71.

Please help me where is the problem?

When choosing the domain for the Cloudflare Tunnel through the Linux command, I get a 400 error, which says that the number of characters must be between 1 and 120, while the number of characters in my domain is 71.

I’m having the same problem and the issue is that it’s not just using the domain name for the tunnel name and it’s creating a name like “Cloudflare Tunnel API Token for {your domain name} in {your email}'s Account”. I’ve tried to find a way to change this name but apparently the Cloudflare is creating this name but we can change two things one is the domain and one is the email address obviously you want to use the domain so you don’t want to change that but you can change your email if you can create an email with a short domain name like “[email protected]” and change the Cloudflare email to something like this or create a new account with it then maybe you could use your domain but before doing this just check the number of characters in name parameter and see if you change the email it become less than 120 or not.

I just found a better way. You can use the Cloudflare zero trust panel to setup your tunnel and it’s just work so much better.