Argo + Apo site goes worst than with APO only possible?

Yesterday i bought Argo service… but testing with pagespeed and other speed tester seems things going worst than with APO only…
i’ve tried many optimization with wp rocket and others (perfmatters) but the settings where with APO obtaion good result blown away…
i try to increase ranking od web core vitals… but seems not for now…
my site is dynamic/woocommerce with 60 plugins active vps 2cpu 4 gb ram vultr + cf APO + cf Argo

some product pages with heavy plugin for customization (product configurator) are very slow in test… while when i test on real to me seems fast enough… the problem is i have a wroldwide customers … even if my site has low traffic

A site with 60 active plugins is slow? Yeah seems about right.

Argo can potentially result in a faster route to the origin. It can’t make the origin respond faster.

thanks for answer…
yes now approx active 53 but when need to edit some posts need others active… i try to low down the number of plugins but are all necessary (only a configurator need 8 plugins to work) i have woocommerce shipping worldwide so need many for managing commercial…
I see many bloggers on how to optimize website and take their as example with 100% gtmetrix … i 'm able too to make a site fast with 10 plugins and only static blog…
the problem is with a dynamic woo site with complex plugins…

on real visit when paged are preloaded in cache to me seems fast enough… tested also on browser on other countries the same… but core vitals are not so good…
i not know if they test also the site for logged user when the site is uncached probably this take high the metrics???

only to show this is a page with configurator

When you have dozens of plugins you’re unlikely to reach anything close to 100% on core vitals. They are loading javascripts of their own and ‘doing things’ which impacts the speed of the site when they have to be computed by the application. Wordpress itself is notoriously inefficient… if easy to use. Hence the creation of APO. When a site is not cached (e.g. ecommerce activities) the site is going to slow down.