Are you hosting website adoc.pub?

are you hosting website adoc.pub?

Generally, cloudflare is not a hosting provider. So the short answer is no. The longer answer is the site you mention has cloudflare nameservers, DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool but cloudflare is not the hosting provider.

Thanks Cloonan, I understand … but which company is the hosting provider of adoc.pub then ?

Or …. how to findout?

Kr,

Jan

Short of asking them you could check public history of IP addresses, https://securitytrails.com/domain/adoc.pub/history/a and look up the old IPs to get an idea, IP WHOIS Lookup. That is usually less than accurate.

Is the site doing something illegal you need to report? If so, you can submit an abuse report at Abuse approach - Cloudflare.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive.

1 Like

Dear Cloonan,

Thanks for your quick reply and advise. I submitted an abuse-report at Cloudflare last year already, but Cloudflare just replied by saying they do not host website ‘adoc.pub’.

This website (adoc.pub) is phishing data only, and does not reply my emails. Many other users experience the same problems with this website.

Therefore this website must be managed or data taken offline.

Please be so kind to send me more advise on how to approach this issue …

Kr,

Jan

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.