I’m using “Add HTML” (one of your Apps) on Cloudflare.
I cannot configure it with my website, here is a situation↓
- Add my Clarity and GoogleAnalytics tags to my website (in head tag)
■ What I have tried:
- Use one of the Apps: “Add HTML”
- a. Install
- b. Configure its settings.
- c. Select all the pages under my domain as “On these pages” section.
- d. Put the code copied from Clarity into the “HTML Code” section.
- Check as testing
- a. Use “Preview in a separate window” and check the tag with Chrome dev tools.
- a. Save changes on all pages
- Check as production deployment (//mydomain/some-path)
- a. Nothing happened (There aren’t any changes like process: 2-a.)
- Do I miss any steps to configure?
- How long does it take to activate the settings? (I might need more patience.)
- I don’t get the meaning of the popup well after clicking “Save changes on all pages”, do I receive any mail to confirm the change? or, is the popup itself just a confirmation?
- Also I tried the “Worker” to inject html tag instead, but the same thing happened. Preview worked, but the production didn’t work.
- Please tell me if there is any other possible problem or advice.
Kindly support me in solving this problem.
Thank you in advance.