App Launcher changes not updating

I’m having an issue where any changes I make in Cloudflare for Teams (adding/deleting applications in the app launcher, deleting or adding identity providers) do not update my App Launcher page.

I’ve made sure it’s not a browser issue (cleared all cache on multiple browsers), tried multiple computers. Same result.

Any idea what might cause this or how to fix it? I’d be happy with just deleting the Teams setup and starting over as well if that’s possible.

Hi @panixx,

I seem to be able to reproduce this, I’ve tagged some people at Cloudflare to see if they can have a look at this, but if you’re on a paid plan you may also want to open a ticket. If you’re on the free plan, it will probably be quicker to wait on here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Hi @panixx,

Looks like it’s related to this incident, please track the status there.

This should be resolved now, @panixx. Please let us know if you continue to see issues.

Looks to be working now. I had to make a change in order for my past changes to update, but once that was done, it worked as expected.

Thanks @domjh!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, glad it works for you now. No problem!

I seem to be having the same problem.
In a newly configured application today, I get an error.

This should be already resolved for you @ryuuji but let us know if not.

1 Like

I think I’m facing the same issue since 06th may. The issue is marked as resolved but my launcher did not get the fix :sweat_smile: .

I think it’s fixed but i had to make a change to update the Launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.