APO purchasing issues

When I’m trying to purchase APO I receive the following error at the end: " Subscription of the specified type already exists (Code: 1206)". However, on CLF’s active subscriptions tab is listed only “Page Rules 8 rules allowed, free plan” and there is no any sign the APO is being purchased. The same story goes inside the Cloudflare WP plugin: APO tab invites me to purchase the service. Opened a ticket to the support 7 days ago- still got no answer.
BR,
Lacho

1 Like

I have the exact same error.

Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress
“Subscription of the specified type already exists (Code: 1206)”

Apologies you both are having trouble purchasing APO. I’ve escalated this with the engineering team and hope to have an update in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this!

1 Like

I submitted a ticket and received a response that include a list of troubleshooting methods. I completed all of the troubleshooting and everything was correct but I still received this message.

Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress
“Subscription of the specified type already exists (Code: 1206)”

{success: false, errors: [{code: 1206, message: “Subscription of the specified type already exists”}]}
errors
:
[{code: 1206, message: “Subscription of the specified type already exists”}]
success
:
false

We just pushed out a fix for this issue. Please let us know if you are still experience this after trying again.

1 Like

I previously comment on this issue, which has not been solved by the most recent CloudFlare WordPress plugin update.

APO purchasing issues

The “Subscription of the specified type already exists (Code: 1206)” error no longer comes up but now there are new console errors, which are preventing me from purchasing APO. These are the new errors coming up in the Chrome Dev console. I’m seeing PayPal and BrainTree issues in the response.

This is is from Chrome…

I have only one domain in the root public_html folder. The CloudFlare plugin was updated to the latest version v3.8.4 and the cache was cleared. The purchase check recognized WordPress on my website site and goes to the purchase page. When I attempt to purchase it scrolls back to the purchase button with no (1206) error or errors in the Chrome Network Dev tab, but there are new errors in the console.

This is is from Safari…

The problem seems to have magically fixed itself today with no changes on our end. I assume the problem was fixed.

If you’re having this issue, try again. Just make sure you clear any plugin cache you have and the CF cache before making another attempt to purchase APO.

Confirmed, we issued a fix yesterday.

1 Like

I’m really impressed with what the CloudFlare team is doing.