APO Does not work properly

So i purchased the add-on used official plugin.

Here are the problems I encountered.

When you log in to admin and log out for some reason you still see the admin bar as if you are stll logged in. Fix for this is to manually delete cache and cookies on the browser.

When you make updates to changes they do not appear unless you deleted cache and cookies manually on the browser.

İts unusable and you are actually taking payment for this lol. glad I’ve ONLY wasted 5 dollars and nothing more.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

When you log in to admin and log out for some reason you still see the admin bar as if you are stll logged in. Fix for this is to manually delete cache and cookies on the browser.

There are no known issues with caching wrong content especially with admin cookies. Please create support ticket and we will investigate.

When you make updates to changes they do not appear unless you deleted cache and cookies manually on the browser.

We are working on a fix that should purge category and tag pages after content update. For other case automatic cache invalidation works fine. Again include more details when creating support ticket and we have a look.