APO - Cannot access my home page

Throughout yesterday after tweaking the APO on-site and Cloudflare we saw a constant problem where clicking one of a dozen WP admin links would resolve to the site’s home page.

Overnight all (most) of those problems melted away.

Yesterday I also ran some spectacular speed tests obviously using the home page.

This morning, clicking on the homepage resolves to a captcha page (“our system thinks you’re a robot”) which does not respect any captcha input so its no longer viewable - I’m stuck

1 Like

Now the same thing is happening when I try to access WP admin - it’s inacessable

1 Like

Hi
I have the same problem as soon as I switch APO on. A solution would be nice from the cloudflare team :slight_smile:

I deactivated the plugin via FTP which allowed access to admin.

I upgraded the plugin to 3.8.3 and now have full site access back and front

On Friday GTMetrix indicated my home page speed was 0.6 secs with the upgrade I’m now at 3.5 secs today Monday - FYI

photo

Mitch Rezman
CMO/SEO at Windy City Parrot where the sun never sets empire

A 618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356

P (219) 401-5480

M 773-848-0687

F 312-492-9674

E [email protected]

W Https://WindyCityParrot.com

Now my site design got corrupted so I deactivated the plugin until Cloudflare figures this out

Yeah, 3.8.3 looks ok on the first glance, but then GT Metrics still shows the robot captcha…

Yeah this thing should still be in Beta - wasted way too much time

looks like it at least doesn’t break anything after a cache purgge on my blog and cloudflare…

I purged caches on the site, Cloudflare, and on the server yet still had “holes” on my home page - This is a clear case of “crowd source beta testing”

I use the Elementor site builder that has had a rocky relationship with Cloudflare which can require a number of Cloudflare “rules” and other plugins thus if you don’t use a page builder your results will differ from yours and others.

Will open a ticket with Elementor - sigh

photo

Mitch Rezman
CMO/SEO at Windy City Parrot where the sun never sets empire

A 618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356

P (219) 401-5480

M 773-848-0687

F 312-492-9674

E [email protected]

W Https://WindyCityParrot.com

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry for the delayed response, but happy to report this is now fixed. Thanks for letting us know and please continue to do so, whenever you feel something is not working as expected.

1 Like