API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/ (403)

I wanted to change the DNS settings to another server, but found that I could not perform any actions at all in the CloudFlare panel. Whatever I want to do, there is always an error API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/ (403) on all domains. This problem appeared a couple of days ago, thought something temporary. But, as it turned out, this is for a long time.

Try clearing your browser’s cache/cookie/data or use incognito mode. And/or try a different browser. If all that doesn’t work, open a Support ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I tried clearing the cache/cookie/data, but nothing helped. I tried to change the browser and everything works. I don’t understand what the reason is, but the panel stopped working on Google Chrome, and everything works fine in Mozilla Firefox.

It could be an Extension or other modification in Chrome.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will look for the reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.