API Cache and Support, issues - I can't purge nor Contact CF Support

Hi there,

Since yesterdaty, I try to purge cache or custom purge cache and it’s impossible, the page says:

API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/zones/…/purge_cache/ (403)

When I try to open a support ticket, now the dialog has many steps before open it (guys, if you like to have many customers, invest on resources, there is not reason to hide the form), and again, the API error:

API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/accounts/…/support/ticket/suggestions (403)

So, I can’t open the ticket.

What happens? Do you konw?

I just wanted to mention that I am having the exact same issue (unable to purge the cache).

For me, the issue started happening about 3 days ago.

I had been successfully purging my cache about once per day up to that point, for some site testing.

On day 1, I just assumed it was a temporary bug on Cloudflare’s end. But it’s still happening.

I have 10 domains setup with Cloudflare (free account). It happens with all of them.

API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/zones/long_random_string/purge_cache/ (403)

Before stumbling on this thread, I just did a Purge Everything on a free plan zone with no problem. So if clearing your browser’s data and trying a different browser don’t work, open a ticket.

You can email support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email address associated with your account.

There’s totally a reason. Even a quick scan of the forum will show manymanymany people who don’t even bother with a basic search before submitting a query. Personal support is expensive. But is still an option…even on the free plans here.

1 Like

Just to update, after reading sdayman’s suggestion, I tried a different browser with browser data cleared, and the purge worked fine.

Going back to the original browser, it still doesn’t work, but I imagine clearing the browser data from there would probably fix it. I just hate doing that unless I have to.

Thanks!

1 Like

If I only used their free service, I wouldn’t have posted the message, but I have Pro plans. If you charge fo a service, you should offer personal support, that’s all. Business is expensive, but profitable I guess. When the service is free, ok let’s the community help each other.

This error seems an AJAX issue, I had tested from a private session and it’s still not working. I though that it was an issue, like [mydenhockey], but they changed their JS code, so the solution is to use another browser.

They do.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.