Anyone can help me, I am getting error 401

Invoke-RestMethod : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Posh-ACME\3.11.0\DnsPlugins\Cloudflare.ps1:45 char:13

•         Invoke-RestMethod "$apiRoot/$zoneID/dns_records" -Method  ...

•         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

I am trying to run a Powershell scrip to create a SSL for Lets encrypt but I am getting this error.
It was working fine before then suddenly this happen.

You are on version 3.11 and there is already version 3.15. I’d first try to update and if that still does not work clarify this with the developer of that client. It does not appear as if this was a Cloudflare issue.

Thanks Sandro for your response.

I will try to update the version and try again.

Hi Sadro,

Same error.

Invoke-RestMethod : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Posh-ACME\3.15.0\DnsPlugins\Cloudflare.ps1:45 char:13

•         Invoke-RestMethod "$apiRoot/$zoneID/dns_records" -Method  ...

•         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Hi Sandor,

Thanks, How can I reach out with the developer?
Is there any tags here.
Sorry I am new here.

Regards,
Rod

https://github.com/rmbolger/Posh-ACME would be a good start.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.