Any additional costs for traffic volume?

Hi everybody,
I’m a new entry and I apologize for the question I ask, since I immagine you all know.
I’m just trying free version and I would like to know if there are additional costs depending on traffic or other behavior of website.
Thank you

In general there’s no limit to the amount of bandwidth/traffic to your site. The only thing you should make sure is that your entire website is used by Cloudflare: You can’t just use Cloudflare to serve large files without your actual website being on Cloudflare.

See this very long thread as an example. The way you handle bandwidth over-usage They only put a single subdomain on Cloudflare, and that subdomain only served large files. They could have avoided the situation if the main website was also orange clouded :orange: (proxied) by CF.

If you want assurance, just make sure you’re in-line with the terms of service:

Use of the Service for the storage or caching of video (unless purchased separately as a Paid Service) or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content, is prohibited.

Thank you very much for clearing my doubts.
I read thread you linked, interesting, but it’s not my case since I don’t thing to put storage servers in Cloudfare.
So thank you again for your time

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.