I have the same issue as this thread. Why is my "Percent Cached" so low?
- My cache percent seems to hover around 11%.
- The cloudflare account only serves static jpg and webp files, so 100% of the content should be able to be cached. The rest of the site is actually on a different domain that for some reason has a higher cache rate.
- I have created a cache everything rule with both TTL’s set to a month,
- I have automation that any page that is viewed more then 20 times in a 3 day period to optimize the images to WebP. Site originally used jpegs. The report shows the lionshare of visited pages are webp format.
- Using dev tools I can see if I person visit a page, on the first hit no cache, on the 2nd hit it is being cached.
- I also set a cache max-age=7776000 on the individual images
The main website domain is https://www.adultcomicclub.com. Please do not visit if you do not want to see adult content.
The images are actually served through the domain https://www.staticadultcomicclub.com where most of my static content lives.
Is there a way to get CloudFlare to on use a subset of data centers for caching? That way I can force more users to use the same data center increasing my chances they hit the cache. Based on how my site makes revenue, there are some South American, Eastern Europe, South Asian countries I don’t care for my site to perform fast for.
Response Header for an image below
alt-svc:h3-27=":443"; ma=86400, h3-28=":443"; ma=86400, h3-29=":443"; ma=86400, h3=":443"; ma=86400
date:Sun, 06 Jun 2021 13:50:28 GMT
last-modified:Sun, 06 Sep 2020 07:08:52 GMT
The site gets about 2000 users a day.
Top countries last 24 hours