Annual Payments (Again)

Hey,
I’ve seen a [thread about this]( Annual payments – Please Cloudflare that’s been closed, in which @mzatlyn kindly suggested that if we needed annual plan, we can reach out to her and ask :slight_smile:
So I am profiting from this kind invite: @mzatlyn , can you please help us set up annual payment ?
The fuss of handling these amounts on a monthly basis is so horrible, so we’d like to go through it once a year :slight_smile:
Thank you so much;
Rafik

I’m going to flag @laurie on this, as she might know the requirements for early access to annual payments.

2 Likes

Hi @rafik,
Please send a request in a ticket and we can check to see if we can update your account to have this option.

2 Likes

Hello, I filed a request for annual payment under this ticket: 2085661.
Thank you so much for your kind assistance :slight_smile:

Hi @rafik,

I have reviewed your ticket and escalated and was not able to locate any active accounts using your email address at this time. Could you please reply to that ticket from the Super Administrator email on file for the account you are wanting to have the annual plan on?

2 Likes

Hey Laurie,

Yes , the email is this one actually:{redacted}, and the website is {redacted}. we are still setting it up though, hoping to get to the annual payment before we switch nameservers and move our dns to Cloudflare:)
Cheers,
Rafik

Hi @rafik,

Please reply to the ticket after you have activated your account and our team can then escalate your request.

Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.