AMP Cloudflare Optimizer

Hi,

I have been trying to utilize the “Deploy with Workers” for the AMP Cloudflare Optimizer and there seems to be an error even when following instructions - https://github.com/samouri/amp-cloudflare-optimizer. Is there a known bug in the system or is it just not compatible? I connected Cloudflare to my GitHub account and forked the repository but it does not seem to work.

Also, as a last resort, I am trying to figure out how to write it and publish it myself as I have already purchased the $5 Worker plan but I am not sure what I need to download to use as my local code writer to publish to my Cloudflare account. I am not exactly sure how to connect to my Cloudflare account if I can use Visual Studio.

Any help or other resources would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and regards,

Tug

Hi Tug,

Not aware of any wider issues with the deploy with workers buttons, but this AMP optimiser looks like a 3rd party tool - so it’s best to raise an issue on github for the authors to take a look:

The instructions imply that deploying for Cloudflare zones should be straightforward - just edit the config to add your domain - so if something isn’t operating it’s best to raise the issue with the authors.

1 Like

Thank you for that! I will be sure to contact them.

I was originally trying to set it up with Visual Studio but I could not figure out how to set it up correctly. Deploying with Workers seems much easier.