Allow Shipstation to connect to Woocommerce when proxy is active

Shipstation and woocommerce communicate just fine except when I turn on proxy in Cloudflare DNS. I’ve seen other people have this issue but no fixes thus far.

I was seeing a more useful shipstation error last week but now all I get is
“An error occurred attempting to update orders: error code: 1020”

Basically, it can’t get through the proxy. I have added the IP range and the domain to rules with no luck. I have no workers.

I’d be grateful for any insight that can be offered!

This could be shown as a part if you have any Firewall Rules enabled at your Cloudflare dashboard for your domain which is obviously blocking you from the access (based on the request).

Kindly, to check for any Firewall Rules navigate to Firewall Rules.

Therefore, navigate to Firewall events and check if you see your IP and others being blocked, if so.

Did you put the IPs in the Firewall Rules with the action “Allow” and therefore in the IP Access Rules with the same action?

Is the Bot Fight Mode option being enabled?

Have you just in case, whitelisted your origin host / server IP too (in case of some HTTP requests, even wp-cron could be blocked, etc.)?

More about this error can be found at below articles:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I whitelisting our server and adjusting bot fight mode did the trick.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.