My website is hosted on Flywheel and I need to allow access to Cloudflare’s WAF and then configure IP access rules.
The instructions are:
If you are using Cloudflare’s WAF, you can allow access by adding a rule via one of the following methods:
By header name:
any(http.request.headers.names[*] == "autoupdater")
any(http.request.uri.args["autoupdater"][*] == "api")
any(http.request.uri.args.names[*] == "autoupdater_nonce")
To create an IP Access Rule, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Select your domain.
- Click the Firewall app.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- Under IP Access Rules, enter the following details:
- Enter the Value as an IP, IP range, or two-letter country code.
- Select an Action.
- Select whether the rule applies to This website or All websites in the account.
- (Optional) add a Note (i.e. Payment Gateway).
- Click Add.
I’m sure it’s not that hard but I can’t figure it out at all.