All my domain not showing in my account

looks like i lost all domaind that i had added in my account… Their is nothing showing, all blank why, Where are all domaind that i added… I am loosin gmy all customrer/

Comments similar to yours are normally the result of being logged in to a different account.

Can you share the name of a domain in your account and I can check?

capitallexchdotcom

I remember my account details, i have log in to my account only , i have correct id with me…

Thank you. I noticed your ticket 3019330 with Support and will flag that for my colleagues.

Team Plz understand this, you need to start it once. And let our website be live and customers use our website, or else we will be destroyed bro.
Plz understand and start my account and all me websites and domain urls once. We are ready to discuss, lets have a quick meeting and talk on all points…
and get all clarifications then resolve all this, But before that the sites need to be started asap. Plz understand, we beg you.

I see that you opened a new ticket for this issue. Please see our reply in ticket 3148607. Our team is investigating and will reach out to you directly.