All dns records are abnormal in my cf account

Hello admin:
All my site’s dns records cannot be resolved.I don’t know what’s causing this problem.

I have an unpaid domain order, but there is currently a problem with my credit card that prevents me from paying, and I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Forgive me, my English is not very good.
Thanks!

The records and dig results:

According to .io zone the domain mdca.io does not exist.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I bought this domain on Cloudflare, this is also the same case for the other two domains on my account, what do I need to do to solve this problem?

You will need to open a support request.

Questions about Cloudflare Registrar will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

2 Likes

Hi admin:
Thank you! This is my ticket number: #2782138.
Thank you again!

Hi admin:
Thank you! This is my ticket number: #2782138.
Thank you again!

I escalated this post for the attention of the Customer Support Team so they can get back to you here. I shared your ticket number here so that they can track it.

2 Likes

Hi admin:
Is there any reply from the Cloudflare team now ? The dns is still unresolvable. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Thanks!

You should have been informed four days ago via the ticket that the matter is with Cloudflare Trust and Safety. You will need to engage with them as instructed in your support ticket. The Community cannot assist further at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.