All CF hosted websites return 403

All requests from a cloud provider’s IP to ALL CF hosted websites get a challenge response:

managed_challenge , because of “ruleId”: “badscore”
(Taken from the Dashboard / Security / Firewall Events from a domain i control)

The blocked server is making programmatic HTTP calls and isn’t prepared to solve challenges from the terminal/console.

. I have checked multiple IP reputation blacklists, including the honeypot project and i cannot see my IP listed anywhere.

I am therefore clueless why this happens and i suspect the ‘Cloudflare Bot Management issue’ issue from 30.08.2022 isn’t really resolved.

I was hoping i can get advice why is my IP being blocked since i cannot see it listed in any blacklist and is it possible, that the resolved issue i mentioned isn’t really resolved ?

Just a quick one browser or you having a headless service blocked?

I think the bot fight mode is a bit out of whack, they had a incident resolved but many still complaining

Thank you for your response.

I am actually having issues with websites that i do not own, but are hosted on CF, so it’s not about a service i own.

However, the issue is with me and the restriction is appropriate.

One last question if i may - The reason for the restriction is definetly that my server was compromised.
Luckily it was easy to resolve the issue, but i wounder how long it may take for CF to lift the otherwise appropriate restriction ?

Are we talking about hours, days, more ?

Updating for anyone facing similar issues.

It took a few days after resolving the issue on our end, but eventually the restriction from CF side was lifted as well.

So the issue is resolved?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.