¿Alguna solucion?

La plataforma no encuentra mi dominio que debo hacer al respecto intento a cada 24 horas y un nada

Utilizas un dominio gratuito?

1 Like

Parece que si. Los dominios de freenom no están disponibles en el momento y no sabemos cuando volverán a estar de vuelta.
No sabemos muy bien cual es la raíz del problema, no obstante, parece que Cloudflare no puede conectarse con algunos servidores de WHOIS de Freenom. Tengo confirmación de que Cloudflare es consciente del problema, pero no sabemos cuánto tiempo va a tardar en ser solucionado el problema.

Si necesitas utilizar Cloudflare cuanto antes, la mejor recomendación que te puedo dar es comprar un dominio barato en cualquier pagina online.

Or somewhere in between. Cloudflare is aware of the issue, but there’s no telling when the problem will resolve or what the exact problem is.

1 Like

Oh well… I always thought that freenom whois wasn’t working and thus resulted in CF not being able to add the domain.

If it is a CF issue, then… thinking about it rationally, I can’t see why CF would put any effort into fixing the issue; I’d guess that sites with free domains aren’t likely to provide them with many benefits in the short nor long term :sweat_smile:

All we’ve heard is that Cloudflare has trouble connecting to those domains’ registrar info services. Now it’s up to Cloudflare to decide what to do about it.

1 Like

I will update my reply in that case, that makes more sense!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.