Again Problem with SSL Certificate

Hi there,

i just created my account on cloudflare and now my website can not be reached anymore. Browsers are saying ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH.
It seems this is a common issue (i found various entries in your forum). I already tried to change from “full” to “flexible” and vice versa in the crypto tab, without success.
Even resetting my nameserver settings on my hoster doesn’t work…
Please help?

Dom

Update: now my Website in online again. But what do i have to do, when changing nameserver adress to cloudflare again to avoid this?

This error commonly occurs during initial provisioning of a new certificate. On free plans it takes up to 24 hours (although typically a lot faster) to disappear, and about 10 minutes on paid plans.

Also see https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170616-Why-am-I-getting-a-SSL-mismatch-error-

Ok thanks, then i will try again on a sunday.

Ok i tried it again yesterday for 12 hours, but still it says ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH.
Any solutions? Has its something to do with the settings? I’m using a let’s encrypt certificate.
Thanks
Dom

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.