After set redirect domain to azure app , in cloudflare my website on mobile is opening desktop version

Hello,
I have ready application with version on desktop/mobile/tablets and everything was ok on my temporary address URL name hosted by azure website.

When we set in cloudflare domain redirect from our main domain cconnect.com.pl to url application in Azure, on mobile phone opens full dekstop version…

We have free SSL hosted by Cloudflare… is very strange becuase when i checking application by application url hosted by Azure everything is ok.

I will add that my main address url application from Azure showing me everything ok on mobile/tablets/dekstop. but custom domain hosted on cloudflare when i set CNAM (mydomain.com) → (urlapplicationazure.com) show me dessktop verion on mobile

The CNAME record which points to the Azure should be :grey:. Could you please check if it is :grey: or :orange: if this could be one more issue due to the Azure generating an SSL certificate for your domain or your sub-domain.
Is the SSL certificate already generated in that case?

I have set

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.