After pasting the 2 dns records of cloudflare on my hosting my website is not functioning anymore?I can no more

hello,
after pasting the 2 dns records of cloudflare on my strato hosting . I get this error :The requested URL was not found on this server.
I have waited for 24 hours but the problem is still the same . I see also my hosting provider IP adres is correct in cloudflare settings.
how I can solve this problem?
thanks
johan

What error message or number are you receiving?

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

You will need to pause Cloudflare and ensure that your site is working correctly over HTTPS. Once youhave completed that, you can resume Cloudflare. Be sure to read the following article.

thanks,
I have paused nothing changed . after 20 minutes waiting I enabled again cloudflare . the problem is the same.
I see on my hosting provider strato that my IP adres is in the packet self . I don’t have my own A record.it is from strato and it is correct on cloudflare site.
I have tried to upload my hosting provider page which shows dns records which I changed to cloudflare dns records .
I don’t know if the upload succeeded. I see here under 1png files

![Schermopname (25)|690x388](upload://prruFHR7qHq8YoI7llpQLzJ8Swt.png)

how I can solve this problem . I have my website already many years I never had problem with it untill I have tried to install cloudflare plug in and changed the dns server names to cloudflare server names.
my url is :

https://webdesignleren.com/

how I can solve this problem?
thanks

Of course it is. You need to keep Cloudflare paused until you and your host get your website working.

Cloudflare loads what is on your webserver. Since your webserver is not finding your content, you need to work with your host to figure out what is wrong on their server and fix it.

Leaving Cloudflare paused while you do that will simplify the process. Only once you have fixed your website should you re-enable Cloudflare.

Why are you sharing a screenshot of your hosting provider’s nameservers settings for your site? You should not be changing anything in there.

2 Likes

thanks,
I came just home and saw your response.
I had this 2 dns records from cloudflare to paste on my hosting server . so I changed the dns records of my server with dns records of cloudflare.
I don’t understand exactly what do you want to tell me . do you mean that I don’t have to use the 2 dns records of cloudflare? and use only the dns records of my hosting provider? because the problem is came after changing dns records from my hosting provider to cloudflare dns server names!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.