After I configured my siteto work from Cloudflare, my site started redirecting to another site of the telegram of an unknown channel

Hello Community,

After I configured my site to work from Cloudflare, my site started redirecting to another site of the telegram of an unknown channel. My sites does not contain much of content, but i want to access this how can I? (asimdumre.com.np)

Please I need your advice on this.

1. Your Cloudflare account was probably compromised - Secure compromised account · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs
  2. Check all Cloudflare rules in your account, there’ll be a redirect configured
  3. There is something slightly odd about your setup. Cloudflare announces the nameservers fonzie and khloe for your domain and these nameservers are also set according to whois, however they are not set according to DNS
nslookup -type=ns asimdumre.com.np np.cctld.authdns.ripe.net.
Server:  np.cctld.authdns.ripe.net
Address:  193.0.9.102

asimdumre.com.np        nameserver = igor.ns.cloudflare.com
asimdumre.com.np        nameserver = nicole.ns.cloudflare.com

Contact your registrar and clarify why DNS and whois show different nameservers. Also, if you have two Cloudflare accounts, make sure the domain is configured for the right one and secure both accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.