After changing path in wordpress setting web address and theme address

500-error

please help me i don’t know how to solve this problem first i am going to wordpress setting and Change web address and theme address
url “maulikdhamecha.cf/” to “maulikdhamecha.cf/home/” then after i save setting then display error like this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You’ll have to review your logs on 000webhost.io as a 500 error is not related to Cloudflare.

i know but how to solve?

Well for starters what did the logs say?

error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That’s what your web browser is saying but you’ll need to go to your hosting company and look at the real detailed logs that visitors won’t see.

this tutorial same like me

What the WordPress Error Log Is (And How to Use It For Debugging Purposes)

How to Easily Fix 500 Internal Server Error in WordPress

1 Like
closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.