After added my website to cloudflare, it's not appearing on smartphone


My website works fine on desktop browser but when I go on my smartphone I get “Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found”.

Here are my DNS entries:

Any idea where my problem comes from ?

Thanks a lot


Thank you for asking.

I have checked and it’s working fine from my end and propagation is ok in Chrome and Firefox.

Have you tried using any of the available online tools for DNS propagation check for your domain name yet? For example:

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Kindly, do as follows:

  1. Click on “Edit” button near each and make sure the A autodiscover, A cpanel, A cpcontacnts, A webdisk are set to :grey: (DNS-only)
  2. Remove CNAME www
  3. Remove CNAME mail
  4. Click on the blue button “Add new record”
  5. Select Type A for type, for Name enter www and for the Content enter the IP address and make sure it’s set to :orange:, then click on the button “Save”
  6. Repeat as step 6, just for the Name enter mail, for the Content enter the IP address and make sure it’s it’s set to :grey: (DNS-only)
  7. Click on the Edit next to the MX, for the Name make sure it’s and for the Content it’s, TTL auto and Priority 0, then click on “Save”

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.