After 10 days, SSL status (under crypto tab) is still "Initialising Certificate" - is something wrong?

Hello,

simply put the SSL is initialising for 10 days now. Do you think I should remove the site and just add it again? I dont want to make debugging more difficult to devs over there and that is why I am just waiting, but now it seems to me that process has someone halted, or is in a loop.

I have reported this issue fully here: Unsupported protocol The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite

and via ticket and via email. Ticket had been put on hold as there is reportedly “some issue with the certificate” (this is full quote). And emails were not responded. I guess guys are busy there but I just wanna make a progress of any kind.

So, is deleting a website and adding it again best choice now or you think I should do that via ticket (ask for deletion)? I would be happy to help debug, profile, test, improve UX and anything but now I really feel kinda powerless.

So delete and add again or some other possible option to consider? Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unsupported protocol The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite