Afer adding a new txt record an "Array" is showing in the exported zone record

After making edits to a zone record and exporting a copy of it for the client’s records. The new entry is showing “Array” at the end of it. I verified that it was not entered in the entry.

Does anyone know what it is? Where it comes from or what it means? I have not seen it before in other changes to other clients’ dns on Cloudflare. Is it a temporary?

Nothing to see on the screenshot. The first one looks like a SOA record. But definitely a guess. What are the record types?

Both are TXT records,

Well. I don’t have a clue then

Maybe someone from Cloudflare staff with access to your account max be able to assist. I’ve never exported anything here.

@cs-cf
//cc

I see this same issue also, I had cleanup my exports so I sure it something up with Cloudflare exporting. I not sure if it effects dns in general as I had cleanup some of the dns from the cpanel dns Cloudflare plugin when I creating same dns from my cpanel account into Cloudflare. so its either something with there api or Cloudflare itself.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.