Advised to change MX Settings in cPanel to "Remote"

Hi, my email associated with my domain doesn’t connect with multiple apps, such as Elementor, MailChimp, WordPress Forms, and most likely even more apps. I called Google Workspace regarding this issue, and they authenticated the email, helped me add MX & TXT DNS records to CloudFlare, but that didn’t solve the issue. They said I need to contact CloudFlare to update the MX Settings in cPanel to “Remote” as opposed to “local” or “automatic.”

Please let me know how we can update these settings, I haven’t been able to figure out how. And I sincerely hope that doing this will solve the issue. If there is another problem causing this, please, let me know.

It is really important to me that this email works.

Thank you in advance,
Daniel

Cloudflare does not use cPanel. What’s the domain?

And this might help:

1 Like

Thank you sdayman for the quick reply. The domain is smallLocalbiz.com, and the email at question is [email protected]

I see that your domain uses Gmail, so there’s really nothing to be done here.

If you’re using WordPress, I recommend this plugin for configuring outbound mail from your website:

1 Like

Sdayman, Thanks for the recommendation, but that’s actually one of the plug-ins I’m having issues with, along with several more.

There is no way to change MX Settings to “remote”? That is what Google Advised, I don’t know what else to do so that my email can send marketing campaigns via various platforms.

I think I know what they mean by Remote. Meaning mail is hosted elsewhere, and it is. But MX records are for inbound email.

The WP Mail plugin has a Gmail option. Have you configured and tested that?