Sites Pro Plan work high compared Free Plan ?
Pro Plan fast CDN?
No, it’s the same CDN. Mostly. Pro does get you higher priority in datacenters they’re under a heavy load.
I like Pro Plan for image optimization. That’s mostly it. But I do like having more Page/Firewall/etc Rules.
If I had only one domain here, I’d definitely go Pro. But with multiple domains, there’s no way I’d go Pro for all of them.
I can buy Pro Plan for one domain in my account ?
Yes, our plans are per domain.
The basic features available on all of our plans can be compared here: https://www.cloudflare.com/plans
The Pro plan provides:
- Our Web Application Firewall (WAF) to stop the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and lots of other common exploit attempts aimed at your website
- Mirage image optimization for mobile browsing
- Polish image optimization with support for jpeg, PNG and automatic WebP
- Customization of all Cloudflare error pages
- 20-page rules to allow finer customization of your Cloudflare configuration across your website
- Cache analytics
My Pro plans show a 20 Page Rule limit.
I sincerely hope that was a mistake and that the page rules are actually not reduced that much… those play a huge role when mitigating more complex attacks.
Yes you guys are right, it’s 20 pages rules sorry for the typo, tried to do a short summary / delta of all features between Pro and Free plan.
I’ve edited it.
This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.