Advanced Rate Limit by request header

I’m trying to look for a rate limit by request header as seen on the website screenshot:

seems like you can do rate limiting by matching request headers. But when actually using it (I’m on Business plan) - that option is not available.

Sharing what I have on a Business, and I can see it’s a different :thinking:

May I ask have you tried contacting Cloudflare Support about this? Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

Hi @fritex - yes I see the same screen as yours - and the “If incoming requests match…” section is removed and it seems like I can’t seem to configure rate limit based on request header from the UI you shared :confused:
Yes I did contact them and still awaiting their response.

Thank you for feedback information.

This looks weird a bit :thinking:

Are you using Cloudflare on behalf of some other Cloudflare account or rather to ask, is your CF account a member of some other Cloudflare organization?
Or rather, you’ve using it individually?
I ask because some Cloudflare Hosting Partners could limit some features despite we’re using Cloudflare plans or they offer some mixed plans with restricted and limited features :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

:+1: Okay, great :crossed_fingers:
In the meantime while we wait, may I ask you to share your ticket number here so I could escalate this for you? (it’s the number like #123456, usually it’s in a e-mail header or body, or in a transcript if you used chat if it was available to you at the moment) Thanks in advance.

Hi - no it’s not about the browser at all - if you see the UI you posted (which is the same as mine) - where do I configure rate limit based on different http reqeust header? (The Header section in there is Repsonse Header

You can’t without the Advanced Rate Limiting product which is an Enterprise add-on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.