Ads.txt Has Failed To Update (Caching Problem)

Please help,

I tried updating my Ads.txt since yesterday but keep showing old lines that I’ve removed after several attempts… I deleted the ads.txt from the root but still loading when I access the url/ads.txt… I don’t know where the ads.txt is being served again apart from the root…
Below are what I’ve done so far to tackle the problem…
I was using Cloudflare rocket loader I’ve disabled it, still no changes
I tried purging Cloudflare cache with its custom but still no changes…
I was using wp-rocket cache before but I’ve Uninstalled it for the past few weeks now…
I’ve switched theme and disable all plugins but to no avail

Can someone help with this please?

I’m not sure if it’s Cloudflare issue or my server…

CF-Cache-Status: DYNAMIC indicates that it wasn’t cached by Cloudflare & was fetched from your origin.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/cache/about/default-cache-behavior/#cloudflare-cache-responses

2 Likes

Thanks KianNH for clarification… But do you have any idea what might cause this issue… Have searched through my server find -name ads.txt but nothing comes up… I don’t understand…

X powered by Wp Rocket… Does that mean it’s is wp rocket cache plugin or something else?

That’s entirely possible. CF-Cache-Status: DYNAMIC just means Cloudflare didn’t cache it, something else on your host could cache it & return it to Cloudflare and Cloudflare wouldn’t know.

Please what can I do to solve this? Probably a kind of code to clean the server cache if that’s where the issue is coming from…

Or how can I trace the error?

I wouldn’t have any idea to be honest haha - never used their platform.

Edit: this message was originally about WP Engine but you use WP Rocket - try looking at Clear WP Rocket Cache - WP Rocket Knowledge Base

If not, I’d recommend reaching out to their support or community - everyone there will use WP Rocket whereas this community is for Cloudflare so it’s going to take longer for you to get an answer specific to that vendor.

1 Like

Okay thanks for your assistance

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.