Address invalid (Code: 10000) when using registrar

I’ve been trying to register a new domain using the Cloudflare registrar. After entering the address and the card details I get the following error when I press submit on the payment review page: Address invalid (Code: 10000)

I initially used autofill but have also retried entering the address manually. How can I fix this?

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m trying to register a domain, but when I click the button to finalize the registration + purchase, I get an error: “Address Invalid”.

I have checked the address several times, and it’s the address I normally use everywhere online.

Can anyone help with this?

Take a screenshot of it and email it to: billing AT cloudflare DOT com and it will probably work its way to @Laurie.

1 Like

Ok, just sent the email. Thank you!

You should have received an auto-reply with a ticket #. Can you post that Ticket # here?

I have same issue when transferring domain. error: “Invalid registrant: Address invalid (Code: 10000)”.

Hi, I am having the same problem. Ticket #2269013. Please help!

FYI, contact address cannot have forward slash. I made a workaround by using a dash instead but this is not correct. Please update the validation logic. International address may have forward slash.

Another minor issue is that the required field is set on Address Line 2 instead of 1. This doesn’t seem intentional but should also be addressed.

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineering team got back saying here was a bug that was preventing the use of certain characters in the address field. However, that bug has been fixed now. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.

1 Like