Adding udp port

Hi,
I have a docker container running cloudflared, and I deployed another container with wireguard and access to an interface to control the connection to this docker image: Docker Hub I need two ports to expose one for interface 51821, which works fine, and the other 51821 for wireguard, which requires udp connection, which forces me to open the port through the router. Is there any way to add udp port using zerto trust?

here is docker run

docker run -d \
--name=wg-easy \
--hostname=vpn \
-e WG_HOST=vpn.domain.com \
-e PASSWORD=password to access to the interface\
-v /volume1/docker/wg-easy:/etc/wireguard \
-p 51820:51820/udp \
-p 51821:51821/tcp \
--cap-add=NET_ADMIN \
--cap-add=SYS_MODULE \
--sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" \
--sysctl="net.ipv4.ip_forward=1" \
--restart unless-stopped \
weejewel/wg-easy

Thank you

I honestly cannot recommend routing WireGuard through Cloudflare Zero Trust. Cloudflare Zero Trust is meant as a VPN replacement rather than a replacement for port forwarding. The Cloudflare WARP client uses WireGuard itself, so you’d be running WireGuard inside WireGuard. This would require extensive manual setup on the client devices as you’d be routing a VPN through a VPN.

Not only would this hurt performance, but it arguably wouldn’t make your setup more secure. Port forwarding is not a security issue as long as the exposed service is secure. A VPN server is designed to be directly exposed to the internet.

Thank you for your reply albert how can i access to my local trought phone for example and ignore wireguard solution ?
i mean all the local network

Thank you so much

This tutorial explains how to use Cloudflare Tunnel to expose your local network:
https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/connections/connect-networks/private-net/
If your local subnet is 192.168.0.0/24, you would run cloudflared tunnel route ip add 192.168.0.0/24 home-network. Then connect to Cloudflare WARP on your phone and login to your Cloudflare Zero Trust organization.

Thank you very much, I will check out this tutorial right away.
thanks again