Adding Domain to infinityfree

Hi friends.
I want to add my domain name to Infinityfree but I am not able to do so. I have setup the DNS setting to A and CNAME but still I am not able to add my domain to infinityfree. Can anyone help me
here is the DNS settings

Hello!

When you say you can’t add your domain to Infinityfree do you mean you are not able to host your site on Infinityfree? What domain are you referring to and what is the error you are seeing?

You may want to contact Infinityfree support for clearer instructions on how to onboard your domain to their platform.

Yes you’r correct, I am not able to host my site on infinity free. my domain in Cloudflare is raoufsafi dot com
I have set up the DNS settings and also waited for 48 hours and more but sitll it’s not working I am not able to host mu site.
the error is (
This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to: