Adding domain error

i’m trying to add smithsstational-fpd.gov to my account,

however i keep getting an error saying its not a registered domain, but it is a registered domain, i’ve registered through .gov registry and they are asking for name server information from me, but i can’t

.gov domains often require manual intervention from support to add them to an account.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you cannot login, email [email protected] from the email address on your account. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance.

When you open the ticket, please share the ticket number here so that someone is able to escalate it and make sure it receives attention.

5 Likes

Thank you @cherryjimbo that is spot-on, I will flag this post for the attention of my colleagues on the Registrar team, they are here most days around this time.

1 Like

Thank you

@MoreHelp can you help with this?

Hi @sexton1 we’ve escalated the post here. Can you share a ticket number here for the agent?

Ah, @sexton1 the agent found a ticket wrt that was opened a few hours ago, they will communicate with you on the ticket

I added the domain, as also communicated to you via the ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.