Just yesterday I noticed my web site pages had a code added. I thought perhaps my site had been hacked,
so I looked at my files and found infected .php files that someone upload on my ftp.
I removed the malicious .php file.
Unfortunately could not look what was in the php file because my antivirus software prevented it: message (PhpSpy.A Trojan)
But still now i get an malicious (popup) that these files caused before.i dont get rit of it!
List of iframes included
If i deactivate cloudflare cdn the codes will not be executed, only via active cloudflare cdn.
Im using vbulletin 4.2.0 and php version 5.3.29
Urgently need help. Thanks!