Add site problem com.tr

hi,

I cannot add my domain name with com.tr extension.

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of raska.com.tr at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

I don’t see anything that should prevent adding that domain, but I see the same error.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Be sure to post the ticket # here after you create the ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from Add site problem com.tr:

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of raska.com.tr at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

I have to choose a field in the Get more help section. The raska.com.tr domain name I want to register is not visible here.

Hi @burak.karapinar69, I suspect the issue is the name servers that are currently set for the zone have not completely propagated and that is causing a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. I see another .com.tr ticket that is related to Cloudflare Status - IP List editing problem, but you’ve been having the issue since before that incident.

I just tried to add another .com.tr domain and do not see the error, the zone I tested has responsive name servers. I’d either wait until your name servers propagate and try again, DNS Checker - DNS Propagation Check & DNS Lookup or if that does not work or propagation does not happen, I’d move the zone to a third-party host with responsive name servers and then attempt to add it.

I see your ticket with Support and will add myself to it. But, it will take a while for Support to get to the ticket, in the meantime, I’d follow the above advice.

1 Like