Add maindomain.com/subsite to Cloudflare

Hello there! Maybe someone could help me with this issue:

I do can add sub domains (like contrato.m2farma.com) to m2farma.com main domain account in Cloudflare.

The problem is, i have a website located at m2farma.com/blog and I can’t add it to Cloudflare. It isn’t a subdomain, it’s a different website.(m2farma.com and m2farma.com/blog are 2 different websites)

Can you help me figure out how to add m2farma.com/blog to cloudflare? It isn’t a subdomain as i mentioned.

When I try to add, I get invalid domain error.
Thanks!
Att.

You dont need to add anything. /blog will be forwarded to your server just as if there wasnt Cloudflare. Anything else will happen on your server.

Hello sandro, thanks!
So you’re saying that I don’t need to worry, that m2farma.com/blog will be working with cloudflare only by being inside m2farma.com that is already working?

Or are you saying that I just can’t add /blog since it is inside m2farma.com?

I am saying the former. /blog will work just fine. Cloudflare is just a reverse proxy and handles directory requests (and /blog is nothing else from an HTTP perspective) just like any other web server/proxy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.