Add email pro godaddy in domain

Can someone help me install email pro in my domain?

What is unclear about the instructions?

Managing your DNS records is covered at Adding DNS Records

I’m trying to add txt but I can’t

Why not?

idk if i fix

Well, the TXT records seem to be in place.

I never messed with it, so I don’t know if it’s correct, so I don’t know what the smpt and email priorities are

You simply need to follow the instructions your host gave you.

What is unclear about that?

I don’t know if I installed it correctly

Looks okay to me. Does something not work?

I don’t know, I still need to test

@sandro u can help me?

cloonan, im sorry I’m sorry for getting involved in this topic, but could you help me with a domain email registration? I can’t make it

Here’s how you can contact Support:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

can help me? It’s my first time messing with this, I don’t know if it’s correct.

Here’s a good email tutorial to review against your setup, Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues when using Cloudflare. (Unrelated, you may want to turn on always use https on the ssl/tls app.)

1 Like

My site is no longer online, I’m in despair, I don’t understand any of that. I tried to do something similar but it doesn’t work, now I don’t have a website

I don’t know what else to do, I can’t get my website online, I can’t add my email to my domain. I’m exhausted. sometimes I don’t feel pro, I feel free negative

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.