I need to add an SPF record in Cloudflare to avoid emails going to spam. How do I do that?
To add an SPF record in Cloudflare, follow these steps:
- Go to your Cloudflare dashboard and select the domain you wish to work with.
- Navigate to the DNS app of the cloudflare dashboard.
- Click on “+ Add record”.
- Select ‘TXT’ from the ‘Type’ dropdown menu.
- Enter your domain name in the ‘Name’ field.
- In the ‘Content’ field, input your SPF record (e.g., “v=spf1 mx -all”).
- Set TTL as ‘Automatic’.
- Click on ‘Save’.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.