Add a Site

Registrar Dash Ticket - Hi. Cloudflare system doesn’t allow me to add my new site: transformatuvida.cf

Nameservers and everything else are o.k. but Cloudflare doesn’t allow me to add this site!!!

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issues with free TLD domain using Freenom services.

• Everything Comes With A Price

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

Unfortunately, there are topics here about free TLDs from Freenom. Kindly, see other topics for possible solution.

I could only suggest registering an usual domain TLD such as .com, .net, .info or some other.

Recently, there are a few TLDs for $0.99/year on a NameCheap.

Kindly, register a new account by using below link and make sure to use their promotional code 99SPECIAL with which you can get one of them for a much cheaper price than usual:

1 Like

Hi… thanks for your reply. I already have another freenom domains added to my cloudflare account, also the last one i added it 15 days ago and i experienced the same problem, so i contacted cloudflare’s support and they helped me and i can finally add my freenom site.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.