The Universal SSL Status is showing a Active Certificatestrong text**** status - however browsing to https://mywebsite.com is only showing a self signed certificate. An error message from FireFox:
SSL/HTTPS is working without issue on https://www.mywebsite.com. My question is - if it’s working on www - should it also be working on non-www ?
Cliffnotes of setup:
- Website hosted with InfinityFree
- DNS managed with Cloudflare
- SSL enabled - shows as active
- HTTPS only showing self signed cert on non-www. www working
- @ and www points to InfinityFree (DNS and HTTP proxy (CDN)
Am I missing out on other DNS records for this?